Soy Candle Gift Certificates

By Marianne. Last year at my sister-in-laws birthday party I got her a beautiful sweater and I thought I had really gotten her something she would like this time. But as soon as I saw her open my present and her smile kind of faded, I knew that my sweater was going back to the store "pronto"! Nothing more embarrassing than that! Well, time passed and I was dreading her next upcoming birthday, because I wasn't going to be embarrassed this year again.

I was racking my brain and then it come to me, everybody loves candles, but I wasn't going to make the mistake of buying some. I was getting her a great candle gift certificate instead, so she could chose exactly the kind of candles and or candle holders she prefers. I found this great soy candle certificate and now all I have to do is hope and pray that she'll be pleased.

A week passed and I got a phone call from my sister-in-law and she couldn't stop raving about my candle gift certificate. All the different kinds of candles she picked, from Scented Pillar Candles to scented tea Lights and some scented votive candles too, all in great colors. And after that she started to tell me about what a wonderful romantic evening her and her husband had spent together last night and... Hey girl, I get the picture! I knew this was going to be a great day, nothing better than making someone happy, especially my sister-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin